Thursday 6 July 2017

Circular Basketball teenage Birthday card

Hi Crafty Friends,

One of my son's friends is right into basketball this year so I decided to google basketball clipart and found this one. I enlarged it and printed it onto glossy photo paper then die cut it with one of my circle dies. I die cut a larger black circle too to make the card a little larger. I also printed out the sentiment on glossy paper. Quite a simple card but I think it turned out quite well for a teenager.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - A question of sport
Aud Sentiments - for a child plus sentiment
CCC Digi Creations - monochromatic
Crafty Friends - man/boy
Cute Card Thursday - sports/games
Get Creative - CAS
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes 
The Paper Shelter - going digital
Ribbon Girl - any card
Send a smile 4 kids - Birthday fun for kids
Word Art Wednesday -  anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant basketball card perfect for a teenager
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a simply brilliant idea!!! Perfect!!! Thank you for joining us at Get Creative Challenges this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boy card. I like the large basketball and sentiment. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.


    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Paper Play Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy!
    This is SO cool, and I hope he LOVES it. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a treat to have you play along, and I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this card! Wonderful inspiration! Thanks for sharing it in the Friday Funday Challenge! Have a great day,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy