Friday 30 June 2017

Denim butterfly flower card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I love this old Prima patterned paper, I have had it forever! Does anyone remember it? I scruffed up the edges, added some butterflies and heat embossed a gold sentiment onto it. There's so much going on on the paper itself that I didn't need to add too much.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - flower power
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional twist: red, white and blue
SugarPea Designs - mix it up - inspired by the photo - the flowers
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

I hope you have a lovely weekend, thanks for dropping by,

XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. A really pretty floral creation, many thanks for joining or Flower Power theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for playing with us A Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper!
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional red, white & blue” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy