Wednesday, 3 May 2017

You're out of this world (Bugaboo image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have made a boys card for a change! I love this little guy from Bugaboo so I cut the rocket and stars out to add to the card. I created the "outer space" background with distress inks and water drops. I also added some vellum behind the rocket to help look like movement. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - recipe - 1 image, 2 buttons, 3 colours (used a Bugaboo image)
Colouring in Scrapland - anything goes (used a sponsor's image so entered twice as allowed)
C.R.A.F.T. - inspired by a book - A Man on the Moon by Andrew Chaikin (used a sponsor's image) 
Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional twist: CAS
Incy Wincy Designs - clean and simple
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes (Bugaboo image)
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - The great outdoors - outer space
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - anything goes 
Southern Girls - boys
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

If you love embellishments, freebies, prizes and giveaways please come follow our new blog at Flourish with a Bling blog or go straight to our store at Flourish with a Bling store.

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. Nice CAS. Love the coloring. Cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to make a note about how much I love your card(s). This is a fabulous design!

    Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background paper on the blue, sweet! thanks for joining Catch the Bug's recipe challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image and I love your distress background. So cute! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab boys card, such a cute image and love you backgorund, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card and image love the distress ink strip and the vellum works perfectly behind the rocket
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Colouring in scrapland, good luck and hope to see you next time, hugs Beatriz dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy