Monday 28 November 2016

Doodled Pattern Dress Girl with Balloons (Fred She Said image)

Hi Crafty friends,

I think I am back to usual with my creating now. I've had a couple of quiet months but I've now sorted my crafting storage and I'm hoping this helps.

I thought I'd get a little artistic today and try something new so I created a pattern on her dress instead of just colouring/shading it. The balloons are my favourite die at the moment, it came free with a magazine! The fence is from my company Flourish with a Bling. The gorgeous little girl is from Fred She Said.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations - anything goes
Aud Sentiments - anything goes  plus a sentiment 
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes 
Crafty Gals Corner - 3 of a kind - 3 balloons, 3 clouds 
Creatalicious - anything goes with optional: use a sentiment 
Cutie Pie - cute and no designer papers
Deep Ocean - Inspired by a movie or song - "Up" movie, the balloons
Die Cuttin' Divas - anything goes - die used: Lawn Fawn Spring Shower clouds, balloon
Get Creative - Birthday 
Inspiration Destination - anything goes  
Just keep on creating - anything goes   
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes 
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - anything goes  
Ribbon Girl - use any image
Send a smile 4 kids - anything goes 4 kids
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Trio-tastic - 3 clouds, 3 balloons
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes    

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

13 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love the coloring and fun textures! Thanks for joining the Little Miss Muffet Challenge this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you back Lucy I have just lost my craft room so everything is crammed into our bedroom-takes me ages can't find a thing!!!Son and his partner are coming here to save for a deposit and as daughter is already here and we have grandaughters 4days a week it had to go-good job we have four bedrooms
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops think I forgot to say I love the card lol thought the dress was paper pieced and more sparkly balloons
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet Card!! Very nice die cuts and your coloring is wonderful!! So cheerful!!
    Thank you for sharing your art with us at Word Art Wednesday! Have a great a week Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card! Great coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and fantastic scene, Thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge this week
    Zeljka DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for join us at Coloouring in Scrapland this time, good luck with the prizes and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, full of lovely different textures. Loving the pattern on her dress. Pleased your back into the swing of things, yes sorting your area can def change your mood.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's, hope to see you again.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card. Love this little image! Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card thanks for sharing at creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally gorgeous card! Love all the details! Thank you for joning us at Penny's Challenges.
    HUgs, Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous creation.
    Thank you for joining in with The ribbon Girl Anything Goes - Any Image challenge.
    Big hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute, this scene you have created is just lovely. Thanks so much for sharing this card at Just keep on creating

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy