Tuesday 28 June 2016

Vintage Swimming Girl (Saturated Canary image & Bo Bunny papers)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Oh how I love Bo Bunny papers but I'm sure most of you know that already hehe. This card was created using only Bo Bunny papers (Alora range), Saturated Canary image and a couple of die cuts. There are a lot of layers here. I also used Wink of Stella on her swimsuit and some Glossy Accents on her lips and the flower centres (tricky to see in the photo).



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Bo Bunny - sketch using Bo Bunny papers
Crafts and Me - anything goes with optional twist: shabby chic or vintage (vintage)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  anything goes with patterned paper
Creative Craft Cottage -  layer it up
Di's Digis - summer
Fairytale Challenges - summer special
Fussy & Fancy Friday - say it with flowers
Not Just Cards - anything goes  
Paper Creator's Crafts - all about flowers
Ribbon Girl - June any image 
The Pencil Case - variety of colours
Star Stampz - here comes summer
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes   

Have a great day,

XOX Lucy

10 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this adorable card! I have to tell you that I found your blog from a contest link on The Paper Shelter blog on Saturday, then spent all day long looking at your cards all the way back to somewhere in 2012! I loved every single one of them! I am a new subscriber by email and look forward to more inspiration from across the World from me! I am in the United States and, believe it or not, my son is flying to Australia in two days from the United States. He is going to Sydney, though! Thanks again for the inspiration! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, the colors and wonderful flowers on his card are so vibrant. The layout is lovely. Thank you for sharing at Word Art Wednesday AG Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous summer card Lucy. Great image, beautifully coloured and I love all the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! So bright, cheery and summery!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dis Digis!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet vintage image! Great card! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and nice layering . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck.
    Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovley card! Thank you for joining us at Star Stampz!! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all the bright zingy colours beautiful image and great papers and layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour scheme and layout of this card. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really eye catching design x
    Thank You for entering the June challenge at Crafts and Me. Please pop back soon to enter our July challenge and see if you're a winner x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy