Monday 13 June 2016

Mowing the garden is such a joy (Bugaboo image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's not Father's Day here in Oz until September but seeing as most countries celebrate it this month I decided to get mine done early so come Father's Day I'll have all the cards I need for it.

This card is for someone who loves to mow the lawn, I'm not sure its suitable for anyone I know hehe but perhaps an avid gardener may appreciate it. You can find this guy at Bugaboo and the gorgeous tree at Flourish with a Bling.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - masculine
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  anything goes with patterned paper
Cute Card Thursday - a good sport/hobby - gardening
Inky Chicks - father's day/male
Jo's Scrap Shack - father's day
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes (used a Bugaboo image) 
Not Just Cards - anything goes 
Ribbon Girl - any card
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Summer garden
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - father's day/for a guy

Thanks for checking out my card. It's so sad to hear of the horrors in the world, I hope no-one is personally affected by the Orlando tragedy and I'm hoping you're all enjoying peace, good health and happiness in your lives.

XOX Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant image-my hubby definitely doesn't sing when mowing the lawn lol love the fence
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great male Lucy. I love your card design and the fab Bugaboo stamp you used. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Little Miss Muffet this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that fence its so perfect with that image! thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug masculine challenge hope to see you again, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! That image is so fun, had me smiling as soon as I saw it. And I LOVE the scene you created with the different dies! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack. Sorry, I'm so late in commenting; I won't even try to offer an excuse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy