Sunday 24 January 2016

Red, Black & White Sassy Birthday Girl card (The East Wind image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. I'm sadly still stuck indoors trying to get rid of my cough, I can't believe it's been a month! I have had 2 nights in a row no coughing now so hopefully I'm over it. I am going to see my "boyfriend" Adam Lambert in concert tomorrow night so I'm desperate to get better for that. 

So this is the reason why you have seen a million cards from me this month (or what might seem like a million cards hehe), I have not done much else! Here I am with another 2 cards tonight, this one is using a sassy image from The East Wind. I have also used a red Maddison flower from Flourish with a Bling, my company where we have a huge sale on, please see below for details or click on our name.


Flourish with a Bling is selling all their products for $2 each this month, that's more than half off most products!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes plus a sentiment 
Bunny Zoe - Hearts
Clear it out - Winter stash: add snowflakes
Come and Get it - Round things (polkadots)
Crafting by Designs - Winter, glitter, sparkle - the snowflakes are glitter paper & heart sparkle
The Crafty Addicts - Anything goes/Elegance
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  Anything goes with patterned paper
Crafty Ribbons - Fabulous flowers with ribbon
Creatalicious - Snowflakes
Creative Inspirations - Anything goes with option of a sketch 
Creative Moments - Anything goes with optional twist: let it snow (snowflakes) 
Deep Ocean - Something new - new image for me
Di's Digis - Include snow or snowflakes
Hanna & Friends - Die cuts (snowflakes)
Inky Chicks - Anything goes 
Inspiration Destination -  Anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie's Blog - Anything goes
Pile it on - Black, white & a pop of colour
Ribbon Girl - January any image
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Anything goes with a twist: frosty (snowflakes)
The East Wind - Black, white and one other colour
Winter Wonderland - Something new - new image for me

As always, thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!!! I'm so partial to the red, white and black color scheme, and you really nailed it!! Hope you're feeling better soon, there are some nasty bugs going around this year. Thanks so much for sharing this at CAGI this time around :)
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love the colors you used! :)
    Thanks for playing with us at CAGIC, hope you will join us again :) xx Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, you poor lady. I hope you'll get rid of that cough soon!
    Your card is very beautiful. I like this colour combination and how you made the image pop out.
    Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    P.S. Enjoy the concert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card! Great coloring. I love her hair. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this card really makes a statement with that vibrant red - it's gorgeous!! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucy, this is a beautiful card. Your card design is really striking (I love red white and black). The real eye catcher here though is that beautiful image and the wonderful way you have coloured her hair. Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulas card, I like color combos! Thank you for yours third entry at The Crazy Challenge! Good luck and we hope you join us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really classy card, I love a bit of red and black!
    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ein herrliches Kärtchen ist das geworden, danke fürs Mitmachen bei Hanna and fiends.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this fun and sassy image! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Thanks for joining in over at Creative Inspirations!
    CraftyNatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Lucy! This is so striking. I love your colouring of this image. She is gorgeous and that hair is awesome! The layering of the patterns, the pops of red, and the beautiful trim all are wonderful details that add up to a fabulous design. Thanks so much for playing along with our Black, White & One Other Colour. I hope you are over your cough and feeling 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card! Love the details and the layers!!! very fun. Hope you feel better soon.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! The image is fabulous, and your coloring is awesome. Beautifully put together. So glad you shared with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! I love this color combo - it looks so gorgeous! The image is great and your coloring is simply stunning! Oh i love her hair!
    Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful work with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Good luck and hope you will feel better soon!

    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card, lovely details..thanks for sharing at pile it on

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  18. My favorite color combination. Love the distressed edges and the touch of black lace you added. Get well quick. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous birthday card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "snowflakes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Come and Get It)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete
  20. very beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

    Hugs
    Swantje

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card and love the dramatic black and red-hope you made the concert-we have all had the coughing"virus" and it laid my daughter completely out for nearly a month
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy