Friday 11 December 2015

It's a Doggie's Christmas card (Bugaboo image)

Hi crafty friends,

I think this image and sentiment from Bugaboo are hilarious, I'm not a dog lover but this made me giggle and it was perfect to use on my mum and 2 friends who are all dog lovers. I used some Liquid Pearl for the snow drops and Fluffy Stuff for his hat and the snow. 



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas goes
Catch the Bug - Day 5 - Pick a treat and make it funny - Gingerbread cookies
Craft your Passion - Anything goes  
Di's Digis - Winter holidays 
Holly Jolly Christmas - Anything goes Christmas
Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes (using a Bugaboo image) 
Melonheadz - Any winter holiday
Pile it on - Christmas/Winter
Ribbon Girl - Anything goes  
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Holly jolly stamping  
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge -  Any outdoor scene
Sweet Stampin' - Snow time
Tuesday Throwdown - Snowflakes 
Whimsy Stamps -  Anything goes holidays

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.


XOX Lucy


11 comments:

  1. Aww, I like this one too! Thank you for sharing with Sweet Stampin'.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute card! I love it!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love it! Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos event this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.
    Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is sooo adorable. Gorgeous colouring, and I love the snowman paper in the background too. Thank you for playing with us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge , “Anything Christmas Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, HJ DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the image and fun papers. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim - TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and love the fun sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! This is image is so fun! Thanks for joinin us this week on Simon says stamp monday challenge blog! Barbarayaya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is just adorable!! Love the image with the sentiment!! Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet X-mas card, Lucy! Great image and coloring! I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hugs Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card and image! love it!!!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Ribbon Girl challenge! xoxo t.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy