Monday 2 November 2015

Autumn Girl Card (Saturated Canary image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

This is my 5th and final card to show for tonight. I created this card today although I had coloured the gorgeous Saturated Canary image up a couple of weeks ago. I then decided to get a bit artsy with the background of the image and so it is a mix blend of copic markers and distress inks. I also distress inked the background paper with some brown/reds.

 I love my new "dangly jewels" I bought at a recent craft show. The blingy flower and antique gold pearls are from Flourish with a Bling.


Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout November, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage! The Aussie Dollar is cheap right now so it's the perfect time to grab bargains for Christmas.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Copic Marker Norge - Autumn colors 
Crafting for all seasons -  All dressed up/Girly
Crafts and Me - Autumn/Fall colours
Crafts Galore Encore - Use rubber stamp or digi image
Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles (gems, bling centred flower)
Digi Choosday - Fave colour combo - Green, pink and rust 
Fairytale Stampers - Fall/Autumn
Fussy & Fancy Friday - Flowers (flower plus background floral paper)
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything goes  
Polkadoodles -  Add sparkle, bling or glitter 
Send a smile 4 kids - Any celebration for kids
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) -  Throwback - Ombre 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Anything goes 
Sisters of Craft - Anything goes 
Whimsy Stamps - Fall colours or Christmas  

Well, that's it from me for the night, I hope you like my new cards and I am so glad you came to visit. 


XOX Lucy

19 comments:

  1. Hi, A fabulous project, great colour scheme and lovely style and design. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Crafting For All Seasons Good luck. We hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin (Challenge Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy, that is so striking! Your ink work is stunning!! Utterly love that cropped in image. So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh.....this was really awesome !!! I love it....the motiv is just beautiful....the colors too and I love the bling and two "drops" hanging there....really cool ! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are so pleasing, Lucy! You've brought this young miss to life beautifully! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours and the fantastic coloured image on your card! Really beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful autumnal shades!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Lucy! Just popping in to say that I love your new blog design! It looks so clean and professional looking! Very nice! And your card is gorgeous! Beautiful colouring as always and I really like your inky background - it looks fabulous! I can see more wins in your future with this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring Lucy and brilliant background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for making it sparkle with us at Polkadoodles this week
    Penny (Polkadoodles DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab card and I like your Colour combo. Awesome colouring of this image.Thanks for sharing with us at DIGI CHOOSDAY with our fave colour combo challenge
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely autumn card! I love the pearl details on the stamp! Thanks for joining us at Copic Marker Norge and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card , with a fabulous image, brilliant colour tones and great use of flowers. Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card! And beautiful colouring.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sisters of Craft.Hope to see you next time as well.
    Hugs, Jacqueline ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Lucy, popped in to check out your latest makes, but there are none! Hope all's well and you're just busy with Christmas prep. Thanks for the lovely parcel of flowers and pearls recently. So gorgeous! Loving my FWAB goodies. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, Lucy! I was thinking about you and realized I haven't seen any cards from you in ages! Hope you're doing okay! Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy