Friday 9 October 2015

Fall is in the air card (PolkaDoodles image)


Hi Crafty Friends,

This is only the second time I have created a card using an image from Polkadoodles but I'm sure it won't be my last, I love their images! I have gone a little distressed/shabby chic on this card and also used one of my new dies - the little sign posts.

I have also used some olive green pearls and grass from my company, Flourish with a Bling who have a huge sale on (see below for details).





Flourish with a Bling have a 50% off sale all throughout October, everything is half off!! I hope you'll check out our website as we have our own unique products and we post worldwide. Please email if you would like rough estimates of shipping, if we can send it as a large letter we will or perhaps get your friends to all buy too and share the postage! The Aussie Dollar is cheap right now so it's the perfect time to grab bargains
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes or use pink 
AllSorts - Nature
Bunny Zoe - Teens or tweens 
Craft your Passion - Anything goes 
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes 
Digi Choosday - Use something new - new image and papers (using PD image)
Dream Valley - Recipe - Pearls, patterned paper, flowers
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything goes 
Polkadoodles - Favourite shape - I have to be boring and say square as 90% of my cards are square, I love it! (Using PD image)
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Autumn is in the air 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.


XOX Lucy

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing us your lovely card at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart with your beautiful creation.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love square cards too and it is great seeing you use a Polkadoodles image...there are so many great ones to choose from and I especially love the collections. Thanks for joining the favourite shape challenge, Jackie DT Polkadoodles x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image Lucy. Love the little sign post. TFS and joining us this week at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Polka Doodle image and you new signpost die-love the layout too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet girl image! She looks wonderful in your design with the warm rich colors of fall! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Autumn is in the Air!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning! . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. The image is so cute and I love the layers and colors of your card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. Best of luck to you. We would love to see you again.
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card Lucy, you have done an amazing job coloring your Polkadoodles image! I am so thrilled to have you playing along at our Digi Choosday Something New challenge!! Hugs my friend:)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card & love how you have coloured the image, Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday for our ‘Something New’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is too cute, I love her funky outfit and all the little details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy