Monday 24 August 2015

Summertime Sailor Girl card (Cute as a Button image)


Hi Crafty Friends,

Have you seen Cute as a Button images around  yet? I have only recently discovered them but they are adorable. I have been given a few images to colour by the very lovely and talented owner Francesca. If you'd like to go and check out all her gorgeous images click HERE, that will take you to the shop. This is one of my favourites although I have many favourites hehe. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create -  Anything goes with optional twist: girls' night out
A Gem of a Challenge - One for the girls
Creatalicious - Summer fun at the beach
Creative Fingers -  Anything goes
Deep Ocean - Maritime 
Di's Digis - Ribbon, lace or twine
Fairytale Challenges - Summer holidays
Jo's Scrap Shack - Lazy days of summer
Not Just Cards -  Anything goes
Pile it on - Bright colors
Sister Act - Anything goes 
Stamp & Create - One for the girls
Sweet Stampin' - Spots and/or stripes
Word Art Wednesday -   Anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.


XOX Lucy

15 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy this is super adorable! I love this image, she's such a cutie! Love your coloring! That paper is just perfect too! Thanks so much for joining our FFC this week! Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the image and fabulous colouring as always-love the vibrant colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and love those images Lucy thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girl is colored beautifully. Love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome and your coloring is AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely summery card, cute and beautifully coloured image, fabulous papers and design.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is she!!! Great coloring- you a very talented. I love the papers you have chosen too- I believe they are Simple Stories- as I have them too. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your card is so very pritty and really very summer like! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. All hands on deck!! With this girl on board no Problem! I love the girl and the Colors your use! Thanks for showing it for our fairytale challenge.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Lucy, such a beautiful image and fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Your coloring is fantastic and your card is beautiful!

    Thank you for participating in last week's Sweet Stampin’ Challenge! I hope you'll play along again in this week's "School Days" Challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your win at Sweet Stampin' Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful summer card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "summer fun at the beach” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Crafty Friends)
    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy