Wednesday 11 February 2015

You Make Me Smile Card (Tiddly Inks image)

Hi everyone,

I hope you like my latest card using a gorgeous lovey-dovey image from Tiddly Inks. I totally mucked up the colouring on her dress when I coloured this latest one so had to print it off again, colour it again and fussy cut it then glue it onto the rest of the image and I am much happier with it now hehe. 

 I have used this one before so have photos of them below, I think this is a record for me creating with the same image 4 times!


 This was a Halloween card

 This was made for a cousin's wedding
 I created this card for my hubby on our anniversary
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional twist: colour combo - Black, white & any (red)
AllSorts - Love is all around
Art by Miran - Anything goes
Bunny Zoe - For the girls
Card Mania - Add some red
Catch the Bug - Anything goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Love is in the air
Clear it out - Red with stash: red sentiment, papers
Craft your Passion - Anything goes 
Crafter's Cafe - Hearts
Craftin' Desert Divas - Red, white & pink 
Crafting for all seasons - Have a heart
Crafty Creations - Owl, love and/or hearts
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes/love
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo inspiration - inspired by the colours
Cute Card Thursday - Crazy in love
Deep Ocean - Love is all around 
Digitally Sweet - Anything goes
Fairytale Stampers - Favourite punch/die - my heart dies & my corner punch
Fussy & Fancy Friday - It's all about love 
Get Creative - Colour challenge - Red, pink & white 
Incy Wincy Designs - Use punch or die cuts (both)
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
Kit & Clowder - Love
Loves Rubberstamps - Show me some red
My Craft Creations - Anything goes 
Natalie & Amy - All about love
One Sweet Challenge -  All about love 
Papertake Weekly - Hearts and/or flowers 
Party Time Tuesdays -  Anything goes
Pile it on - Add a bow
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Photo inspiration - inspired by the hearts/love
Scrapper's Delight - Anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - Seeing red plus sentiment
The Shabby Tearoom -  I (heart) you 
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) -  Red and pink
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - All things bright & beautiful
Sister Act - Anything goes 
Stamp & Create - All you need is love
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes
Tiddly Inks - Tingo - Dies, Tiddly Inks image, Patterned paper
Tuesday Throwdown - Love is in the air

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

46 comments:

  1. Wow Lucy! These are all really gorgeous creations!! Love the added black to your design as it makes the images really pop out!! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards and all beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafting For all Seasons. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love her dress (even if it is a redo :-) ). Your other cards are lovely as well. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty image! love it. thanks for sharing at party time tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations!! I love this darling image. thanks for sharing your cute projects with us at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, lovely details and cute image
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! It screams Valentine's day. Great job on the coloring no matter how many times it took. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are sharing with us again Lucy! Your creativity for all four of these versions is inspiring to see! It's certainly fun when you find an image you really like and that is so versatile!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG w/optional twist of Color Bingo]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work thanks for sharing at Scrappers Delights good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! That image is sweet. Thanks for sharing with us at CIO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card such a versatile image. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'All You Need is Love' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet image! I love all the versions you created with it! Thanks for joining our Red, White & Pink Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's !
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards. Gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous colouring and love the different results with the image-thank you for your lovely comments about Alice -have caught up with quite a lot of your posts
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another gorgeous card, Lucy. I can see why you like that image! It's very pretty and versatile! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week with your project and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic card love all the colourways. thanks for joining incy wincy
    Lynne DT x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super card. Cute image and so well colored. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Like always, simply amazing. Can I ask what size your square cards are?
    Love your work. Still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is sooooooo gorgeous sweetie I love this image but have neglected it for such a long time...........I know I shouldnt really admit it. I have however dusted off my Tiddly Inks a few weeks ago they just need to go on cards.......so hopefully they will be on my blog soon......fingers crossed lol.
    I wanted to say a MAHOOSIVE thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, you put the biggest smile on my face you really did hun. It meant the world to me just knowing I still inspire...........even if its just 1 person I'm happy. Please dont ever worry about commenting, time is short hun, I struggle all the time.
    Thanks again a million ;-)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, you are an amazing at color images! Love how you've shown how you've used this beautiful stamp in different settings! So glad you were inspired by our flowers theme challenge at Cupcakes Inspirations!
    Hugs, Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful colored image....I need lessons from you..lol...thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our "I {heart} you" challenge!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this!! Another amazing project. I sent you an email Lucy. Thanks so much for joining us at the CDD

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautifully coloured image and such a pretty card.Glad you were able to rescue it.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful coloring! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  29. I still love this card and glad you played at {PIN}spirational Challenges as well!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely coloring and card design! Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, the times I have conducted surgery such as this'll! You've done a great rescue job though, this looks wonderful. Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ooooohhhhh these are so darn beautiful! I'm so glad you shared them with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    Sara
    www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. It looks fabulous Lucy. You have showcased the image beautifully. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  34. beautiful card with superb colouring.. love the colour combo.. Thank you for playing along at Art by Mi Ran challenge #25.. Hope to see you in the next challenge.. Wish you luck at the draw.. ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is so fabulous, love them all! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow! Great image and I love how versatile you are with it. Love the coloring you did! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely cards Thank you for joining the challenges at Creative Fingers and Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.
    Make sure you have a look at Wednesday feature this week on Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Adorable Valentine and your coloring is amazing !Thanks for joining us at Chocolate Coffee and cards for our "Love is in the Air " Challenge - DT - Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Lucy...OMG I do love this card!! I adore this image and i also love creating with it over and over:) Loved seeing all the others also!! Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!! Best of luck!!
    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  40. Stunning makes! love this image, thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Amazing cards, hun! Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenges! Wish you good luck and hope to see you again!

    Hugs!
    Rossi (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous cards, a lovely selection with the one image. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!
    PS Congratulations on being Featured

    ReplyDelete
  43. Stunning card. I love that imag and your colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Mania Challege. Good Luck. Vesi DT

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the way you color her dress! Just makes the image pop! Beautiful work! My personal goal is to be able to learn to color like this. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is oh-so-beautiful, I've actually been by before, had to get a second look. Love that you shared your previous projects with the image as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy