Tuesday 3 February 2015

Swinging Girl card (The East Wind image)

Hi everyone,

I'm sharing 3 new cards I've made, I don't quite know how I manage to get so many done sometimes as I have an office job, a craft business, a family (1 hubby, 2 kids) and a large house to clean! I guess its because this is what I love to do whenever I get a chance. I love to colour while watching my favourite TV shows too.

Speaking of my business, I have created this card using one of our gorgeous trees (named after my hubby - Lee's Tree) and some vine leaves and grass. The grass comes with the tree as a set. Click on our name to be taken to the store if you'd like to check it out (Flourish with a Bling). See the front page of the website for a special deal.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - Flower power
Bunny Zoe - Hearts (on paper)
Crafter's Cafe - Make your own background
Dream Valley - Valentine's Day 
Loves Rubberstamps -  Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - H is for hearts (on paper)   
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -   Anything goes
The East Wind - Tainted Love (TEW image)
Top Tip Tuesday - Fave colour combo - Pink and blue (using a sponsor's image)
Word Art Wednesday -  Anything goes

I am so thrilled to have a few new followers in the last week or two, welcome to my blog. I hope you all have a wonderful week, thanks for dropping in this time.

XOX Lucy

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Was für ein Traum! Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! The flowers on the tree and doily are perfect embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous card, beautiful design and flowers.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the use of roses along the branch. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ganz bezaubernd sieht die karte aus, ich liebe die farben. Lieben dank für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne und viel gluck mit dem challenge,
    LG
    Willeke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Your Designs are always such a treat! Thank You so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps this time around! Hope to see you again :)
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh this is just too cute! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so beautiful, love those flowers. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply beautiful Lucy, and great use of a TEW image! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie dt @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous. Love the scene and the details with the flowers and colouring too, Thanks for playing at The East Wind and sorry for my a bit late comment. Hope to see you back the 15th for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at The East Wind xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow! Your colouring is amazing on this incredible card!! Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Top Tip Tuesday
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy