Tuesday 24 February 2015

Soccer Boy card (DigiStamp Boutique image)

Hi everyone,

I bet you're surprised to see 2 boy cards from me today if you follow my blog as I would say 90% of my cards are usually girly hehe. 

To create this card I cut out a white circle then cut it into segments hoping to get a bit of a "ball" feel to it once mounted on the black background. I doodled stitching all around. The cute boyish image is from DigiStamp Boutique.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Children's Playtime
Craft your Passion - Anything goes 
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper  
Digistamp Boutique - Anything goes with a DSB image
Send a smile 4 kids - Punches and/or dies
ShowCASe Your Style - CAS Birthday
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) -  No rules
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - Anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

12 comments:

  1. Noch so eine tolle Karte. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy!
    Such a handsome little soccer player! I think you definitely achieved the “ball” feel! GREAT WORK!

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ~Hugs~
    Chelsey
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy - love how you used dies to make a soccer ball - really super. Of course your coloring is 2nd to none - just amazing. Thanks for sharing this with us at Send a Smile 4 kids. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Manly Monday? Email me at grohcm at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job, Lucy, on making the circle look like a ball. I recently discovered the cute images on DSB, too, and had to buy a few. I'm also with you on the fact that girl cards are more fun to do than boys! Caught your creation on SAS4Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fab, love the colours...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great CAS card and love the cute male image-I only tend to make male cards when asked for them
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. A brilliant card for a child Lucy, such a fun image and fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful child card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Stempelsonne challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice card, thank you for joning at the stempelsonnen challenge.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy