Saturday 14 February 2015

Kissing Booth card (Emerald Faeries image)

Hi everyone,

I have been meaning to create with this image for a while and I am so glad I got around to it, they really are such a sweet little couple aren't they? I outlined them with a few different light colours to give a different sort of shadow behind them. You can find this beautiful image at Emerald Faeries.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - Any occasion other than Birthday 
Bunny Zoe - For the girls
Cute Card Thursday - Perfectly pink 
Deep Ocean - Love is all around
Fussy & Fancy Friday - Its all about love 
Jo's Scrap Shack - Valentine's Day
Kit & Clowder - Love
Sister Act - Anything goes
Southern Girls - Winged things (AUS)
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - Anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

8 comments:

  1. really cute card
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow was für ein grandioses Werk
    Hab 1000 Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschön. Danke für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das sieht klasse aus.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge,.
    Liebe Grüße
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card Lucy! Love this image!! Thank you for joining us this week in our Funday Friday Valentine's day challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin cute Lucy!!! TFS and joining us at Jos for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this fabulous image and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card :) Thank you for joining us at the Funday Friday challenge
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy