Monday 2 February 2015

I'm a Guest Designer at Not Just Cards (A Random Fan image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today/tonight I have the honor of being a guest designer at Not Just Cards. I am thrilled to bits as I love their challenge blog, they are always Anything Goes, you can enter as many times as you like and they have wonderful sponsors, what more could you want from a challenge blog hehe? They kindly let me choose an image from this week's sponsors and I couldn't go past this sweet little darling on her bike, isn't she adorable? You could win this or many other images if you enter their challenge.

I used some of my embossing folders (dusted them off hehe, I really should be using them more often) to create a little scene. My daughter was tidying her bedroom and gave me the cute little butterflies, they are for fingernails really but we thought they would be perfect for my cards seeing as she didn't want them anymore, lucky me!



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional twist: doodling
A Gem of a Challenge - Lots of layers
AllSorts - Flower power
Art by Miran - Anything goes 
As you like it - Matt or shiny - Matt because it is easier to photograph for challenges :)
Brown Sugar - 3 different embellishments - butterflies, flowers & pearls
Come and Get it - Texture - embossing
Copic Marker Norge - Anything goes
Craft your Passion - Anything goes
Crafter's Cafe - Make your own background
Crafting by Designs - Off to the movies - My Girl
Crafts Galore Encore - Use a stamp or digi image 
Creative Fingers - Anything goes 
Cute Card Thursday - Stamping mad
Digitally Sweet -  Anything goes
Little Claire's Designs - Bright and beautiful
Loves Rubberstamps - Pink & girly
The Paper Shelter - Layers and lots of them
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - H is for Hat 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) -  Anything goes
Sisters of Craft -  Anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes 
Winter Wonderland - Lots of layers
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes  

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

23 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Lucy! I love how you used the embossing folders to make the little scene - it looks amazing! Your colouring of the sweet image is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy, I found your blog and I'm staying here now for half hour. I can't take my eyes off. Your cards are sooo beautiful coloured! They looks so bright ans happy. And your sense for composition is amazing! Glad to became your new fallower. Regards from Slovenia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your GDT spot I love the cute image and embossed background-I very rarely use my EF too all these craft goodies we need then never use lol love the cute image too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! And the image is really adorable. Thanks for joining our challenge at Copic Marker Norge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Love the scene you have created and that cute image you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Lucy. I love your coloring..

    Thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft, and good luck.
    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh so cute, love the fabulous scene you created. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! I love the image. You've colored it perfectly. Using different embossing folders on the same card...genius! Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    Hugs,
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet card! Love the image and the bright fun colors. Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Lucy. Looks fabby. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way you used multiple embossing folders on this project. The colors are wonderful and the image is just delightful! Great design and , as always, perfectly executed. Thanks for sharing more of your wonderful work with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cute card great matt & layering details..
    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC "Lots of Layers" theme.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card. Perfectly coloured as always and love the embossing. Thanks for joining in with our 'Lots of Layers' challenge this week at Winter Wonderland, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for joining us this week ((hugs)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute image and the colors are awesome! Loving the textures you used on your creation, make the image come alive and you can just imagine it. Thank-you for joining us at the CraftsGaloreEncoreUse A Stamp or Digi Challenge!

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely card in so bright and beautiful spring colors!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at CMN, good luck in the draw!
    Hugs Kjersti:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Waw this is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is super cute with great detail. Pretty too with lovely Spring colours. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy