Tuesday 24 February 2015

Bouncing Birthday Girl Card (Little Miss Muffet image)

Hi everyone,

I managed to get a couple of cards created on the weekend. It's my birthday tomorrow so I have got some new stash to use soon, yay!!

For this card I coloured a gorgeous image from Little Miss Muffet and used some pearls, rhinestones and leaves from Flourish with a Bling. I love this rainbow paper, I thought it would go well with the happy little girl. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Children's Playtime
AllSorts - The colour purple
Art by Miran -  Anything goes 
Bunny Zoe - For the girls
Craft your Passion - Anything goes 
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes (used an image from LMM)
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) -  No rules

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

8 comments:

  1. Love this card, Lucy, so bright and happy - and the image is adorably sweet. Your coloring is great. Oh, and have a most Happy Birthday tomorrow - cake and ice cream - woohoo !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the bright colours and bling, thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Such a cute and sweet card to add to your stash. Thanks for playing along with us at LMM for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated happy Birthday Lucy and love the cute happy image -great bright colours and all the bling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card. Love your great coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card. I love your bright rainbow striped paper and you have coloured your fabulous image wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy