Sunday 28 December 2014

Personalised Christmas Placecards (The Paper Shelter images)

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, we had perfect warm weather here in Oz so it was a lot of fun to play cricket outside and sit around in the sun without it being too hot (which meant we could also really enjoy our roast lunch hehe!)

We had my in-laws over for Christmas lunch so I made some placecards (16 of them!) using 2 images from The Paper Shelter. I typed all the names in red on the computer then printed them out on one sheet. I used my fancy label dies to create the personalised details and while the die was still attached to the label I lightly inked in red having it fade towards the names. I also used my clear globby glue for the snowflakes then glittered all over them, they look quite sweet in real life with all the glitter. Everyone took theirs home so I think they must have liked them.  






I am entering the following challenges:

A Random Fan -  Anything goes
Come and Get it - Merry Christmas
Crafting by Designs - Embossing (the name labels)
Hanna & Friends - Christmas
Just Inspirational - Christmas
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything goes
Pile it on -  Anything goes Christmas/Holidays
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - Anything goes (I used your sponsor's images)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes  

Happy New Year to you!!

XOX Lucy

11 comments:

  1. OMGosh these are so super cute, I love them!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy these are just adorable.... I really love them. Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational challenges this week.
    Linda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute project with an adorable image... of course !! ;-)
    Thank you for joining us at TPS Challenge!
    Happy New Year.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh they are so cute. I would have taken mine home, too. As usual, love the glitter. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant placecards love the cute images and great name banners and snowflakes-sounds like you all had a great day
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous idea! Thank You so much for joining in at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge this time around! Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, One of the Top three did not qualify to win and you were randomly selected as an alternative winner. You may contact me anytime for the prize. Sherrytdesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely placecards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Aything Goes with Christmas” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy these are fabulous. Your Christmas table would have looked great at Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute...Superb colors and images... Thanks a lot for joining our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. There's still time to enter more projects in this week's Challenge so, I hope you come back and join us again. Want to share God's Word with you found in Psalm 27:14 which says, "Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD." A Blessed and Happy New Year to you!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. personalised papercuts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy