Saturday 5 July 2014

Flower Girl Birthday Card (Bugaboo image)

Hi everyone,

I am on a roll this weekend so far aren't I with so many cards? This one is bright and summery (again hard to see in the photo as it's an awful wintry day in Oz). I have used 2 images from Bugaboo on this card, the girl and the fence. I love using PNG files to create a scene. I have also used a gorgeous tree and grass from Flourish with a Bling.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Art by Miran - Anything goes 
Bunny Zoe - Layers
Card Mania -  Circles (in the tree)
Catch the Bug - Color challenge (using Bugaboo images)
Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  Anything goes with patterned paper
Hobby Cutz - Use pink
Just Keep on Creating -  Anything goes 
Melonheadz - For a child/use a child's image 
The Paper Shelter - Photo inspiration
The Rubber Buggy - Blooms and butterflies
Sentimental Sundays - Summer plus a sentiment
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) -  W is for white
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes  

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

11 comments:

  1. A sweet image, and beautifully interpretation of the photo. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore how creative your trees are. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our ninth ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love the Bugaboo image and the papers are a great choice too! Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the summery scene and great tree
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow super cute card, loving the tree and fab image, thanks for sharing with us at bunny zoe's, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and good luck with the challenge.
    Thanks for joining us TPS.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Love the fab scene you have created. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Rubber Buggy, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Lucy! I love that you combined your images to make a scene! Great bling too!! Thanks for joining us for Anything Goes in July at Crafting by Designs! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the scene you have created with this card, so much texture and dimension.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Just keep on Creating July Anything goes link-up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy