Thursday 17 July 2014

Bright Girl and Flowers card (Sarah Kay image)

Hi everyone,

Me again hehe, this time with a cute image from Sarah Kay. Thanks so much to all my followers for sticking with me, I'm so happy to have reached 250  followers. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes
Brown Sugar - Pink and pearls
Craftin' Desert Divas - Summer
Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - Anything goes  
Crafting for all seasons -  Tic Tac Toe - Ribbon, square, pink
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper
Cute Card Thursday - Fun in the sun
Cutie Pie - Cute digis
Deep Ocean - Lots of layers
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything goes  
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes    
Send a smile 4 kids - Bright colors for kids
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge -  Anything goes
Through the Craftroom Door -  Anything goes 

I have a couple more cards to show if I get a chance tonight, never enough hours in a day is there?

XOX Lucy

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cutie so perfect for The Cutie Pies!! Good Luck!! Sarah-J

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous image and fabulous colouring-love all the layers and embellishments
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing another super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 37 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper July challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty, I love the bright colours, texture and the main image is so cute.
    Thanks for sharing your card at Just keep on creating, look forward to sharing further creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy, this is so pretty...
    Thank you for joining us over at Crafting By Designs & good luck!
    Sanja, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy