Wednesday 26 February 2014

Thinking of you card (Sarah Kay image)

Hi everyone,

This is my third card to show for the day and it's a little garden scene. I stuck her down before thinking she would have been better with the little flies and extra white bits cut out more but once it's glued down there's no going back is there lol so I've moved on. 

I think she's so sweet, the image is a Sarah Kay one and I have used this image many times before, I even have her coloured up ready for another card at some stage. She reminds me of this time of year (well, USA's time of year lol, we're coming up to Autumn here in Australia). I love the challenges during Feb, March and April, first love/Valentine's Day, then Spring and Easter, such beautiful fresh and happy cards to be made. That's a hint I have a lot of crafting in me right now hehe, love it!!

You may notice I'm trying to cut down on entering so many challenges as it's so time-consuming (but fun!) So if you'd like to see all my cards I hope you'll continue or start following my blog so you don't miss them now. Gee, sorry I've waffled so long on this post hehe.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe - Hearts/love
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper
Deep Ocean - Just for a girl
Fan-Tastic Tuesday -  Anything goes
Graph 'It Markers - Anything goes/colouring denim 
Just Keep on Creating -  Anything goes
Love to Create -  Anything goes
Pile it on - Thinking of you cards
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Photo inspiration - inspired by the colour orange in the photo
Sister Act -  Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown -  Anything goes

XOX Lucy

13 comments:

  1. She is sooo cute Lucy and love the colour tones,Thank you for taking the time to join us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday we would love the pleasure of your company in next weeks challenge as well.....
    Hugs
    Suzy B ~ Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute - love all the flowers! Perfect colouring of the image - so sweet! And there are those leaves again that I love - I would be ever so grateful if you could share the name of the die cut you use. I know what you mean about the time factor in entering challenges - I've cut way back myself - just don't have the time right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and I wish it was warm enough to be able to water the flowers here in the USA!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
    DT member Love to Create Challenge
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty cad. Thanks for joining us at the Graph’It Marker Colour Challenge
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, you've done it again, with another amazing card. Love the image and coloring. Such a great layout for this adorable image. Thank you for joining us at {Pin}sperational Challenges this week; sure hope you join us again.

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colours on this lovely card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Bunny Zoe's, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an adorable image! I love your colors and those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Lucy!! I love the sweet image and the little garden scene you created with the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy your cards are lovely, this is such a bright and happy card, has certainly cheered me up on a dull day in Sydney.
    I know you are cutting down on the challenges you are entering but just letting you know that I have started challenges again at
    Just keep on creating
    , hope you will consider sharing your work occasionally

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card sweetie I love SK stamps.
    Thank you also for joining us over at Bunny Zoes, hope you will join us again ;0)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bright orange colour really sets off this whole card, love the main image as well and all the little details.

    Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to share your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooo cute!!! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week. Good luck!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cards!!Thanks for joining us at pile it on. Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy