Wednesday 26 February 2014

Sending you a smile card (Bugaboo image)

Hi crafty friends,

I have 3 cards to show you today, hopefully one may inspire you in some little crafty way. I'll be quick as I need to get them done and then pack some orders (Flourish with a Bling have 50% off but it ends tomorrow, would love to pack your order too!). 

This gorgeously girly image is from Bugaboo Stamps.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe - Hearts/love
Catch the Bug - colour challenge (I've added one extra colour, hope that's okay)
The Corrosive Challenge -  In stitches
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes
Deep Ocean - Just for a girl
Fairies Challenges - Celebrate
Kaboodle Doodles - Use ribbon
Little Miss Muffet - Happy Birthday
Off the Rails - Create an embellishment (made the tag including the blue butterfly)
Pile it on - Thinking of you cards 
Sister Act - Anything goes 
Top Tip Tuesday - Stitching
Totally Gorjuss - String's the thing

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog, I hope you enjoyed it, would love to see you here again,
XOX Lucy

14 comments:

  1. oooh I love everything about this card, the image (and the way you've coloured her), the colours in general, the papers, the stitching..... everything is so pretty!
    Thank you for joining us over at Little Miss Muffet.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - I especially love the stitching - what a nice touch! I love the ribbon and beads too. The image is coloured beautifully - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this adorable card! You did a great job coloring the image, and the stitching is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty. Great coloring and love all of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic card. So cheery.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fab card, I love your great stitching. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our Feb Color Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, thanks for playing along in our color challenge this week at CTB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card!!! Love the coloring!! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Card! Great page. Thanks for playing with us at Off the Rail Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous stamp! I really love the hand stitching - perfect touch! And the hand made tag works so well for our Off the Rails challenge:) Thanks for joining us again:):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card hun love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoes.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy