Monday 17 February 2014

Liebster Blog Award




Thanks so much to Pumpy's blog for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award!


LiebsterBlogAward

Here are the rules of the nomination:

1. Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 of your favourite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
4. Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).

Here are my answers to Pumpy's 11 questions:

1. Do you garden?
Not very often, hubby does it mostly.

2. Where were you born?
In England, I emigrated to Australia when I was 10 years old.

3. Your dreams for the future?
To travel Europe and UK with the kids for our 20th wedding anniversary in 2016.

4. What would you rather do, cook or craft?
That's easy - crafting any day!!

5. What is your favourite dish?
A Weight Watchers meat pie recipe I've just discovered, it's easy, healthy and delicious.

6. Are you an early to rise or late to bed?
I love styaping up but try not to too often.

7. What do you prefer, Summer or Winter?
Hmmm, tough one as I love Spring and Autumn the best.

8. Where was your last holiday?
We just went to Sydney last month, it was beautiful.

9. Movies or TV?
TV definitely, I love reality shows.

10. Coke or wine?
Another easy one, wine lol.

11. Favourite TV chef?
Hmmm, I have a little thing for Curtis Stone.

These are the 11 blogs I have chosen for the Liebster Blog award:


Please don't feel like you have to, I am just sending it to you because I love your blog, I would not want anyone to feel pressured to do this.

And here are my questions for the 11 chosen blogs:

1. What made you create a blog?
2. What scares you?
3. Favourite type of crafting?
4. When's your favourite time to craft, day or night?
5. Name your favourite place you'd like to visit?
6. What's your favourite TV show?
7. Where was your last holiday?
8. Do you like Valentine's Day?
9. How many and which countries have you lived in?
10. Do you collect anything?
11. Favourite colour?

Hope they're not too difficult to answer. Please only do this if you want to as it's just for fun.

XOX Lucy


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lucy! This is an honour - I am touched that you nominated me. Thank you so much! Wishing you much joy today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lucy, for the nomination. :D I am thrilled that you extended this award to me. Thank you so very much.
    Deborah :D
    Became a follower as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lucy,

    Thanks so much for the nomination. I am always thrilled to receive a Liebster. I have three now! Thanks for thinking of me!

    Hugz,

    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lucy! I kept meaning to get over here to thank you for choosing my blog for this award! It means a lot to me because I love your style and admire your talent! Thanks again!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy