Monday 11 November 2013

Tiddly Inks Anniversary card for my hubby

Hi there, thanks for coming to see my card I made for my hubby. It's our 17 year wedding anniversary on the weekend and I love to make him a card each year. He always buys me a card but writes such beautiful things each time, I really look forward to it (does that sound a bit soppy lol??)

I have used this gorgeous digi image from Tiddly Inks twice before which is very unusual for me but I'm not great at shadings and yet this dress is so easy to give colour and texture to so maybe that's why I have a soft spot for it hehe. If you click on the label at the bottom of this post that says Tiddly Inks it will show my other two cards, they are all very different, I hope you'll check them out. I love this sentiment and thought it goes so beautifully with the image as they seem to be just enjoying the moment. 

The gorgeous antique gold flourish and pearls are by Flourish with a Bling, aren't they beautiful? They come in a set of 2 and some pearls as well and they are named after my daughter Chloe (I designed this flourish).


Flourish with a Bling are a retail store as well as wholesale so you can buy direct from us now! We have some fantastic themed packs (eg. Bling, vintage, fairy garden, boys, princess etc) at amazing prices, you can check them all out by clicking here. If you mention my blog (Lucy) when ordering we will send you a bonus Jasmine laser flourish!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional Thanks
A Gem of a Challenge - Gems, gems, gems
A Little Bit Crafty - Sparkle and shinej
Artistic Inspirations - Use a sentiment/Anything goes
Aud Sentiments - Feminine and sentiment 
Brown Sugar -  Anything goes
Bunny Zoe - Shabby chic/Vintage
Crafting by Design - Anything goes 
Crafting for all seasons - Autumn Colours
Crafty Sentiments - For the guys (it's for my hubby)
The Crazy Challenge - Vintage
Digi Haven - Happy Fall Y'all
A&T Emerald Faeries - Ribbons/lace and bling
Flutterby Wednesdays - Include brown and butterfly or fairy
Hanna & Friends - Glitter (on the flower)
Hobby Cutz - Winter Wonderland or Glitter and sparkle
Just For Fun - What's your favourite colour? Red
Kaboodle Doodles - Bountiful Harvest/Blessings (sentiment is my blessing)
Lacy Sunshine - It's a bling thing
Little Miss Muffet - Seeing dots
Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything goes
Natalie & Amy - For the boys (it's for my hubby)
Oldie but a Goodie - Charming plus an old item (the sentiment sticker)
Pile it on - Show us your tools - Butterly punch
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Photo inspiration - Love
Ribbon Carousel - Holidays and celebrations (Wedding Anniversary)
Ribbon Girl - Add sparkle and ribbon 
Scrappy Mom's Stamps - Autumn
Sister Act - Anything goes 
Stamp & Create - Feathers or leaves
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes
Tiddly Inks -  Anything goes
Wags n whiskers - Fall

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog, I hope you enjoyed it, would love to see you here again,
XOX Lucy

43 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful and how true is the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card. Love everything on it!!
    Many thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie` “Charming (use charms)” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Lucy - have a happy anniversary xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design and colors. I love the image - perfect coloring. Your beautiful sentiment and embellishments add nice depth and dimension. Thanks for stopping by 613 Avenue Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Everywhere I go I see your name!! ;) Gorgeous Card Lucy!! Such awesome coloring! And fantastic embellishments!! Just wonderful!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very romantic card and perfect for the challenge this week at (pin)spirational.
    Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Hugs Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful - your hubby will love it I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous! LOVE your coloring!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh this is stunning! The image and the coloring are fabulous, love the design and the feathers. I have colored up this cute image too for my Friday post, lol. I love soppy cards from my hubby, they are my treasures. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card. Great coloring and the feathers are fantastic. I need to look for some of those pearl flourishes.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful anniversary card its gorgeous thankyou for joining us in our challenge at Artistic inspirations this week good luck fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful job on your card Lucy. Great coloring and lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers and Crafting for all Seasons.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet image Lucy! And you colored it perfectly. Love the flowers too - so pretty. Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges. Good luck!!!
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute image, adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Great job coloring. Well Done. Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowzers! This is a GORGEOUS anniversary card! Your coloring is stunning and I really love your flower spray with the charms and feathers! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs AND Loves Rubberstamps! We hope you play along with BOTH of us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely beautiful anniversary card love the gorgeous image and beautiful colouring and sentiment,love all the embellishments and great flourish-Happy Anniversary to you both
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW. Your coloring is amazing. I love this card. Thanks for playing with Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very sweet and pretty! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card, I like the image the sentiment and the colours, Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Haven challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, this is so pretty! I love the feathers and your coloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a sweet card! I'm so glad you entered it in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge last week. I'm on vacation, so late on my commenting, but I did want to let you know how glad I am that you played along with the challenge!

    I love the couple and the great embellishments you used!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty and sweet. I like all the attention to detail and the added embellies. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. HI just popping back to say -thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card, thanks for joining us at Artistic inspirations

    Ziggy DT

    ReplyDelete
  30. beautiful card! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  31. great card! thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lucy, this is just amazing! Such a pretty card and you have colored the image beautifully! I am off to purchase the digi right now. I love the color you chose for her dress, it is unusual, but works beautifully with you dominant palette. Beautifully, done! It was truly delightful to step up on our porch and find this wonderful project waiting for us! Thanks for stopping by 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow this is lovely thanks for joining us again over on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  34. What gorgeous embellishments with your beautifully colored image, stunning card! Thank you for joining us this week for our "Anything Goes" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very pretty! Love how you coloured the image. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful card, I love the embellishments you have chosen. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous card and sweet image, love the design! Beautiful!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Lucy

    I love this Tiddly Inks image and your colouring and colours are incredible.

    Thank you for joining us over at A Little Bit Crafty - I wish you the very best of luck.

    Have a great weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great card, Thanks for joining in our challenge at JFF, Good Luck with your entry, DT Mandz xox

    ReplyDelete
  40. So beautiful! Thank you bunches for joining my Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Hope you will join us next time.
    Heather xxx

    ReplyDelete
  41. I adore this image and the card you've created is perfect for it and I love your colour choice. Thank you for joining us at A & T Emerald Faeries. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at A little bit Crafty! Hope you join us next time :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have some candy on my blog if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/all-crafts-challenge-octnov-midway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy