Wednesday 21 August 2013

I will be back very soon XOX

Hi to all my wonderful followers, 

Just thought I better let you know I'm overseas at the moment hence the lack of blog postings. I've been in Paris and England for the last week and a half (I live in Australia) and so I haven't been able to post any cards on my blog while I'm away. Thought I better let you know where I was just in case anyone noticed I was missing lol.

I'm loving my holiday, my sister and I have come over to England to surprise my Nan for her 90th Birthday (it's okay, we didn't surprise her too much lol, was a little worried). We stopped first in Paris which was also beautiful.

When I get back I have a couple of cards to show you already that I made before I left.

I hope you're all having a wonderful Summer (or winter),

XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. yes you was missed kept checking for postings enjoy your holiday
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much Carol, that is very sweet and I'm so happy you told me. I hope you're well, XOX Lucy

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy