Friday 8 March 2013

PCJ "anything but a card" challenge now on

Hi and welcome to my blog!

Paper Crafting Journey have a new challenge starting now and to participate you'll need to make "anything but a card". One of my all-time favourite digi stamp companies, The Paper Shelter are the sponsors for this challenge so you'll be wanting to win this prize!! 

I have created a little scene with a digi girl from The Paper Shelter, she comes complete with a picture of an ice-cream cart but as this needed to be something other than a card I decided to re-create her cart in my own way and Wow, was it difficult lol. The great thing about digi stamps is that you can print them out any size you like and as you can see I have made her huge! I never know how much information you want to know about how I created my cards or projects so I'll stop now but please let me know in the comments section if you'd like me to add more.




To buy the tree, fence, pearls, grass and/or green leaves please click on Flourish with a Bling, we sell internationally and have some fantastic value packs on offer.

I am entering my creation into the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional TicTacToe - Free, image, ribbon
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Flowers and pearls
By the Cute & Girly - Favourite things (TPS images, FWAB fence & tree, flowers)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
CMC Copic - Anything goes with option of bugs/butterflies/reptile images
C.R.A.F.T. - Easter/Spring
My Craft Spot - Tasty treats
Craft Your Passion - That is odd (3 flowers in the tree)
Creatalicious Challenges - Spring color palette 
Cute Card Thursday - Spring fever
Desert Islands Crafts - Itinerary - Spring, flowers, pastels, ribbons
Di's Digis - All about children
Emerald Faeries - Bling
Fashionista - Make it pink
Flutter by Wednesday - Open challenge but must have butterfly or fairy
Forever Friends - Lots of flowers
Lacy Sunshine - Double trouble (girl and cat)
Moving along with the times - The birds & the bees (nature - grass, tree, flowers, ladybug, butterfly)
My Grafico -  Anything goes
My Mum's craft room - Spring has sprung
No matter which challenge - Anything goes
One Crazy Stamper -  Anything goes
Paper Playtime -  Anything goes
Paper Pretties - Terrific texture
The Paper Shelter - Punches/die-cuts (You can find the digi girl here)
Pin & Tack - Anything goes
Ribbon Carousel - Spring is in the air
The Ribbon Girl - Add ribbon or twine
Simon says stamp - A bit O' Green
Sparkle & Glitter - Spring is in the air
Through the craft room door - Anything goes
Tuesday throwdown - Doilies & lace

Thanks so much for dropping by, I hope you have a lovely day,

XOX Lucy

40 comments:

  1. My god Lucy! I knew you could do it! It's totally amazing! A fantastic design and such wonderful inspiration. Way to go! If we would have picked our winners over at the shelter, you would have gotten the first price, probably second and third as well. LoL. Fantastic!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lucy that is just stunning, I love what youve done with this image, and I gather its blown Veronica away to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!Absolutely Sweet!GORGEOUS!FABULOUS and FUN!!
    LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY WOW LUCY!!! This is the coolest project I have seen in a LONG time!! This turned out absolutely gorgeous!! I bet it took quite awile but the result is nothing short of a jaw-dropper! You did a gorgeous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this!! All of the work and details are just amazing. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is amazing Lucy - super cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! Lucy this is awesome!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge..
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I think we are all stunned at this creation! What a lot of work you must have done! And it is fabulous, Lucy! The whole diorama is just precious! Love, love, love it! Thank you for sharing this gem with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful project Lucy. Stunning.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just amazing, what a great OTP card I love it. Thank you for joining us at A & T Emerald Faeries. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Fantastic project! LOVE it! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic project! It must have been so much work, it's perfect for the Child(ren)'s challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is gorgeous. The detail is amazing, I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What can I add? Everyone has said it!! Amazing!!
    Thank you SO Much for sharing this with us at MAWTT!
    Hugz
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh this is simply fabulous! I love everything
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow wow wow what a stunning project I don't know how you do it -it's brilliant love all the details and embellishments -fantastic
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow how Awesome! Amazing project! Thanks for joining us at NMWC

    ReplyDelete
  18. Golly this is amazing, what a cute and wonderful creation, Love everything about it, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a stunning creation! This must have been so much work, with all the detailing you have put in. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh WOW! This is spectacular! All the wonderful details are amazing and I love the pretty colors! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  21. AMAZING creation Lucy, this is simply stunning and very original! thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Lucy this is awesome!!

    Kathi
    613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lucy, this is just wonderful! So much detail! Stunning work! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW Gorgeous creation, must have taken you ages, thanks for joining us at Forever Friends monthly challenge, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such an amazing creation.So much work and attention to detail has gone into this.Just love it.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so precious!! I am in awe of your detail!! Thanks so much for incorporating our Challenge into your creation - I LOVE IT!!
    Blessings to you Lucy!!
    Sally - TT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is amazing - Well Done!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is one gorgeous creation so love it. Thanks for sharing over on BTC&G, Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my gosh could this be any cuter.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh My word! This project is absolutely AMAZING!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime for our Anything Goes Challenge! Good Luck!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful creation!!
    Thanks so much for participating in CMC challenge. DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is so beautiful. I love the flowers that you used and bling. Thank you for joining us at Paper Playtime!! We hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Stunning! I love all the little details you have added. Totally amazing! Thanks for playing along with Creatalicious Challenges!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW!!! This is stunning. I love the sweet image and all the detailing you have added is just wonderful.
    Thank you, for taking part in the Mo Matter Which Challenge this month
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. WOW!!! This is just amazing!! I LOVE EVERYTHING about it!! My girls would love something like this! Happy to be a new follower! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Playtime! :)
    Tracy
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow stunning, what a work of art, this must have taken you ages to complete
    Thanks for joining in with our Pink challenge over at Fashionista and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Pennys Challenges DT member
    Digi Darla DT member
    Forever Friends DT member
    Brown Sugar Challenges DT member
    Fashionista DT member
    Lady Annes stamp challenge DT member

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wowzers! this is amazing. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Too adorable, Lucy, and so original! Love every little detail, and the beautiful colors. I especially like the image you have painstakingly shaded and colored, and then fussy cut! thanks for taking the close up shots! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, Lucy, this is a stunning piece of art! Many thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faeries challenge, good luck and hope to see you again! hugs, judit x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy