Sunday 28 October 2012

TGF Clean & Simple card

I know I have gone crazy mad making cards this week lol, not sure if it's because I'm going away for a few days this coming week I'm scared I won't get my "fix" hehe. This is one of my older stamps from The Greeting Farm, I just love these cute little girls, she came in a pack of 3 all with different themed hats. The tree is one of my all-time favourite embellies, it is so sleek, luckily it's one of our products (FWAB) so I get to play with it all the time!


FWAB used:
Lee's tree
For more products or to find a stockist please visit Flourish with a Bling. If your favourite craft store doesn't stock our products feel free to pass on our details.

I made this card with the following challenges in mind:

2 Sisters - Halloween or Fall colours
A gem of a Challenge - Polka dots
Dutch Dare - Ribbons and lace
Scrappy Frogs - Fall or Halloween
Simon says stamp - Autumn leaves
Splendid Stamping with TGF - Clean and simple
Stampin' for the weekend - Anything goes
Wags n whiskers - Fall colours

Thanks for visiting,
XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Autumn card, wonderful colours and its so cute too.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fantastic card and perfect for the season!

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your pretty card! Fantastic layout and gorgeous colouring! Thank you for joining DDCC this week! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is really a wonderful card! I adore the tree!!!! Love your coloring and layering.

    Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Lucy, thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy