Wednesday 17 October 2012

Get well card

Hi, Just a quick note from me tonight as it's my bedtime lol. My little niece had her tonsils out so I decided to make a card for her. The gorgeous stamp is a CC Designs one and I coloured her using my copic markers.



FWAB used:
Trent's fence (part of)
Leaves from Jack forest green vine
For more products or to find a stockist please visit Flourish with a Bling. If your favourite craft store doesn't stock our products feel free to pass on our details.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

2 Sisters - Anything goes
A gem of a Challenge - Flowers
CMC Copic Challenge - A Touch of Red
Crafty Creations - Get well card
Craftymess - Anything goes
Deep Ocean - Anything goes
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Send a smile 4 kids - Punches/dies
Simon says stamp & show - Fave anything (my fave Martha Stewart punch)

Thanks so much for dropping by,
XOX Lucy

8 comments:

  1. Sooo cute. Great cheery colrs and embellishments. Saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card and image love the colour your niece will love it hope she feels better soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweet image and your colouring .Lovely bright and cheery card . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and sweet card! You've colored her in perfectly! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Creations.

    I invite you to join me at the ANYTHING GOES challenge here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/10/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-2.html

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is gorjuss, love the colours you have used as well, thank you for playing with us at Craftymess challenge Blog

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. I love that image. I hope you niece is feeling better. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy