Thursday 4 October 2012

Bearly Mine Mega Blog Candy!!!

Wow!!! Have a look at how generous Bearly Mine Crafts blog is!!! I am blown away and have my fingers and toes crossed to win it! You can also join in (anywhere worldwide). This competition runs until 30th November so plenty of time to enter with a chance for you to win. Visit http://bearlymine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/mega-blog-candy.html for all the details, there's even a printer thrown in too if you're a UK resident!



Good luck if you're also entering, can you just imagine receiving this???
XOX Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lucy for posting about my Mega Candy, and good luck.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy